Trading in Olymp Trade with smart phone is the best way to let you earn money at anytime and anywhere. The interface of Olymp Trade app is very visualized and convenient. In this article, Olymp Trade Club will give you detailed guide about how to download the application and trade in Olymp Trade with you smartphone.
- 1 Download Olymp Trade app for your smartphone
- 2 How to trade in Olymp Trade by application
- 2.1 Step 1: Log in, register Olymp Trade account in smartphone
- 2.2 Step 2: Choosing the pair of products, trading chart, timeframe in Olymp Trade Smartphone
- 2.3 Step 3: Set up the basic indicators for you trading strategy on Oymp Trade app
- 2.4 Step 4: How to deposit money using Olymp Trade application
- 2.5 Step 5: Withdraw money from Olymp Trade account to your bank account
- 3 What you should pay attention when trading with Olymp Trade application
Download Olymp Trade app for your smartphone
Currently, Olymp Trade platform becomes very advanced. Therefore, the application for this platform is also developed for IOS and Android. If your smartphone have not got the application yet, you can download it here:
How to trade in Olymp Trade by application
Step 1: Log in, register Olymp Trade account in smartphone
After downloading the application, access to Olymp Trade in smartphone. If you have not got account, you can register a new one. If you have already had an account, just log in that account.
All the set-up you made in Olymp Trade Laptop and PC will be transfer to the application once you log in. For example: chart, indicator, etc. will be set just like you do in other version of Olymp Trade.
If you have not set up the interface yet, let’s go to step 2.
Step 2: Choosing the pair of products, trading chart, timeframe in Olymp Trade Smartphone
This is the Olymp Trade screen in iOS. First of all, you should understand those concepts:
(1) Demo account and live account in Olymp Trade.
(2) Choose your favourite pair of product.
(3) Choose the basic indicators.
(4) Choose your preferable chart: area chart, heiken ashi chart, Japanese candlestick chart or bar chart (There is Japanese candlestick chart in the picture).
(5) Choose the timeframe for the candlestick.
(6) Choose the timeframe for one trade (you can adjust the timeframe with the button +/-);
(7) Choose your investment for each trade (you can type the amount of money, or just adjust the number with the button +/-).
(8) Red means buying UP, Green means buying DOWN.
(9) Trade history of your account.
After understanding these concepts you can continue with the next step.
Step 3: Set up the basic indicators for you trading strategy on Oymp Trade app
In Olymp Trade Android App, there are some indicators that are not equipped but in Olymp Trade IOS App, you can use all the indicators you want.
This is the screenshot of the app with horizontal interface. If you use horizontal interface, the app will run more smoothly.
Step 4: How to deposit money using Olymp Trade application
After getting used to the application. You should play with Olymp trade Demo account for a certain time to get accustomed to all the function and operation in Olymp Trade as well as know how to take the initiative in all the trade. If you want to deposit money, you can press deposit.
All the steps to deposit money using Olymp Trade application is just the same with website version. You can refer to this article: How to deposit money into Olymp Trade account
Step 5: Withdraw money from Olymp Trade account to your bank account
If your trading in Olymp Trade is profitable, you can withdraw money from Olymp Trade account to your bank account. You can choose: Withdraw and Select the amount of money you want to withdraw. Then choose your bank account and send your request. After that, take photo of your receipt.
Basically, withdrawal on app is not different from doing so on web. Therefore you can refer to this article: How to withdraw money from Olymp Trade account to your Visa/Mastercard [Updated 2019]
What you should pay attention when trading with Olymp Trade application
Keep the application away from your hand went you do not want to trade because just by a touch, Olymp Trade may recognize it as an order.
Install a key lock (application lock) to restrict others to touch your Olymp Trade app.
You should not trade in Olymp Trade when your Wi-Fi or 4G connection is not stable and strong enough.
Wish you success!
Join the Olymp Trade Club Signal Group: https://t.me/olymptradeclub19